Friday, July 27, 2012
Chopped Spinach - 2 Cups
Chopped Onion - 1/2 Cup
Cooked green peas / frozen green peas - 1/2 Cup
Green Chilli - 2 ( According to your taste )
Lemon Juice - 1/2 Tspn
Salt - According to your taste
Vegetable oil - 2 Tspn
Cooked white rice - 4 Cups
Cumin seeds - 1/2 Tspn
Garlic paste - 1/4 Tspn
Sugar - 1/2 Tspn
* Take a pan and add oil, once it becomes little hot add cumin seeds,onion,green chilli and garlic paste saute it for 2 mins.
* Add spinach and green peas and suate for 3 to 4 minutes in a medium flame, then add sugar,salt,lemon juice. Cook for 2 minutes in a low flame.
* Switch off the flame and add rice to above mixture,mix well and serve.
Friday, July 20, 2012
Broken wheat & Sprouted moong daal bisi beLe bath / ಗೋಧಿ ಕಡಿ ಮತ್ತು ಮೊಳಕೆ ಬರಿಸಿದ ಹೆಸರುಕಾಳಿನ ಬಿಸಿ ಬೇಳೆ ಭಾತ್..
Broken wheat : 1 Cup
Sprouted moong daal : 1 Cup
MTR Bisi bele bath powder : 2.5 Tspn
Jaggery : 1 Tspn
Salt : For taste
Tamrind Juice : 1/4 Cup
Chopped onion : 1/4 Cup
Chopped Tomato : 1/4 Cup
Ghee : 2 Tspn
Water : 1 Cup
Beans : 1/2 Cup
Carrots : 1/2 Cup
Potato: 1/2 Cup
* Cook the vegetables and keep it aside.
* Cook the Sprouted moong daal and broken wheat with enough water in a pressure cooker. ( until 8 to 9 whistle's )
* Take pan, add a Tspn of ghee add onions and tomato. Saute this for 2 to 3 minutes.
* Add salt,tamrind juice,jaggery and MTR bisi beLe bath powder to pan and cook for 2 minutes.
* Add the cooked vegetables,sprouted moong daal,broken wheat,one table spoon ghee and water into the pan and cook well for 10 to 12 minutes in a low flame.
Friday, July 13, 2012
Watermelon slices - 1/2 Cup
Pine apple slices - 1/4 Cup
Frozen sweet cherries - 1/4 Cup
Mango slices - 1/4 Cup
Yogurt - 1/4 Cup
Honey - 2 Tspn(according to your taste)
* In a blender combine watermelon slices,mango slices,pine apple slices, frozen cherries, yogurt, and honey. Cover and blend until smooth.
* Garnish with cherries and serve.
Prepartion time : 8 minutes
Serves : 2 person
Linking this post to " Love Lock with Juices and Milkshakes " @ Recipe World.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
Avocado - 1
Cold Milk - 2 Cups
Sugar - 1/2 Cup
Vanilla Powder - 1/4 Tspn
* Peel the avocado and make small pieces of it.
* Make a fine paste of Avocado pieces in a blender ( without adding water ) and transfer this into a big Bowl.
* Add Sugar,Vanilla Powder and Milk to the big bowl and mix it with a Spoon.
* Transfer this mixture into a blender and blend this again for one minute.
* Before serving, keep this smoothies in a refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
Linking to ongoing event "Love lock with Juice and Milkshakes" @ Recipe World.
Wednesday, July 11, 2012
Apple : 1 ( I used Gala Apple )
All purpose flour : 3 Tspn
Corn flour : 2 Tspn
Granulated sugar : 1 Tspn
Salt : A pinch
Lemon juice : 1 to 2 drops
Water : 4 to 5 Tspn
Vegetable oil : For deep fry
* Make thin slices of apple.
* Take a bowl and add sliced apple and lemon juice mix well and keep it aside .
* Take another bowl and mix rest of the ingredients except oil.
* Mix the apple slices into the above mixture and marinate this for 5 to 10 minutes .
* Deep fry the apple slices in vegetable oil till it becomes crispy.
Crunchy pakoda's ready to serve with tea or coffe..
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
Pineapple pulp - 1 Cup
Pineapple slices - 1 Cup
Sugar - 2 Cups ( If pine apple is sweet, you can reduce the sugar quantity )
Fine Sooji / Rava / Bombay Rava - 1 cup
Ghee - 5-6 Tspn
Salt - A pinch
Boiled Water - 1 Cup
* In a pan fry the sooji with little ghee(1 Tspn) till it turns golden color in a low flame ( normally it takes 6 to 8 minutes ).
* Boil the water in a seperate vessel , and add the boiled water and 2 Tspn of ghee to fried sooji and stir well for 4 to 5 minutes in a medium flame.
* Once the rava is cooked,add sugar,pine apple pulp and pine apple slices and 2 Tspn of ghee. Stirr well for 10-12 minutes.
* Now add pinch of salt and 1 Tspn of ghee, stirr for a minute or two and switch off the flame.
* Pine apple ksheera/kesaribath is ready to serve.